Mission: Hide and Seek
In Hide and Seek coded messages by an Undine infiltrator sent you to a distant nebula where enemies lie and wait.
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
<rank>, this mission briefing is classified.
There are several references to the Paulson Nebula in the data. That is an area of space near the Lackey System that we don't know much about. Starfleet needs you to survey the nebula and find out why the Undine have an interest in it.
Be careful - I've been in that nebula before. The composition of the clouds may screen opponents from your sensors.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Valorous Conduct
- Go To Lackey System
- Save the U.S.S. Valor
- Hail the U.S.S. Valor
- Gather Dilithium Crystals (0/3) OR
- [Engineering] Collect Materials to Catalyze Dilithium Recrystallization
- Collect One Sample of Dilithium
- Break Up Metallic Asteroid
- Collect Radioactive Isotopes
- Defend the U.S.S. Valor
- Deliver Dilithium to the U.S.S. Valor
- Warp to Lackey III
- Refined Behavior
- Hide and Seek
- Scan Suspicious Objects (0/3)
- Investigate Temporal Probe (Temporal Agent)
- Beam to Station
- Lost and Found
- Go To Lackey Klingon Listening Post
- Transmit Data from the Computer Core
- Recover Iconian Intel from the Listening Post (Delta Recruits)
- Defend the Data Core During Transmission 1:00
- Depart System
- Hail Starfleet to Report
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Hacking a Way Through the Nebula||Download the Contents of the Klingon Computer Core||10|
|Crystal Catalyst||Completed the engineering officer optional objective in "Hide and Seek"||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- You choose 1 of the following:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The mission has been slightly reworked as part of the Season 8.5 update patch tied to the 4 Year Anniversary Event on January 30, 2014. Also, the accolade Crystal Catalyst has been newly added.
- Prior to Season 14 the mission was given by Admiral Quinn.