Mission: Gateway to Gre'thor
- Iconian Marks or
- Fleet Marks
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission text[edit | edit source]
We have been alerted of an Iconian invasion of Qo'noS. All allied forces are being redirected to repel the Iconians.
Goal[edit | edit source]
The goal of this mission is to defeat all Herald Forces and escort Troop transports to Qo'noS.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Assembling Reinforcement 0:45
- Clear Herald Attackers
- The Shipyard (0/2)
- The Station (0/2)
- (Optional) Time: 3:00
- Troop Transports Inbound 0:30
- Cover Troop Carriers Before Herald Reinforcements Arrive
- Time Left: 6:00
- Total Transports Landed: 0
- (Required) Transports Landed: (0/25)
- Herald Forces Approaching 0:30
- Eliminate Remaining Herald Forces
- Defeat Herald Dreadnought
- Defeat Herald Fleet
- Defeat Forces Within: 3:00
- Exit System
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
|This article or section is in need of an update|
Section is missing names of the NPC groups appearing in the mission.Please help out STO Wiki by adding the necessary changes!
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Iconians[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It appears that each lane can only have one active radiation gateway at any given time, with a new one emerging shortly after the old one was closed. As a result, closing gateways that are not an immediate threat to the troops transports can turn out to be a waste of time.