Mission: Gasko Blues
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
There is a space station in the Gasko System that we think would be a fine addition to our group.
If they agree to join us, we will have an additional base for our militia ships as well as a supply depot that could make a big difference when we begin construcion of a colony.
I know there is a group of refugees there. Some of them have been there for years, but they've also had a wave of new residents, including a new commander. I'd like you to go to Gasko and feel out the situation. If you think they'd be a good match for us, you're authorized to extend them an offer.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- With Open Arms
- A Romulan's Work
- Go to Gasko Station
- Explore Gasko Station
- Recover Iconian Intel from Gasko Station (Delta Recruits)
- The Tal Shiar Trap
- Speak to Hakeev
- Defeat Tal Shiar Captors
- Unlock Prison Door
- Defeat the Prison Guards
- Disable Prison Force Field
- Speak with Hiven
- Take a Kit from the Tal Shiar Supplies (profession-specific):
- [Engineering Kit Module - Chroniton Mine Barrier Mk I] (Engineering)
- [Science Kit Module - Medical Tricoder Mk I] (Science)
- [Tactical Kit Module - Photon Grenade Mk I] (Tactical)
- Escape Gasko Station
- Fight Back to the Transporter Room
- Defeat Captain R'Imus
- Beam Gasko Hostages Back to Ship
- Beam to Ship
- Escape the Empire
- Go To Gasko System
- Receive Hakeev's Hail
- Defeat the Tal Shiar (0/3)
- Exit System
- Hail Temer to Report
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- You choose 1 of the following:
|40–49||Subadmiral I & II||1935||1856||?||X|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Missions in the story arc "From the Ashes" may neither be skipped nor shared with other captains. Minimum mission level determined via newly created Romulan Republic character with no boosts (event, fleet, Zen store, etc.).