We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Mission: Flying High
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
You've seen the floaters in the sky? We've set up some holographic challenges to test your agility!
Once you're strapped in, take off and keep an eye out for our holographic rings. Fly through the various ring courses and you'll earn the approval onlookers [sic] - and hopefully impress the judges!
You'll earn a higher score by completing various sets of rings, so if you see a group of rings around a landmark or over a building, try to get through all of them!
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Activate a Floater (Rent or buy one from the floater vendor)
- Courses Complete: __
- Complete three courses to earn your pearl! [sic]
- Visit the Bay Rock
- Fly Under the Stone Arches
- Visit the Back Beach
- Buzz the Dance Floor
- Circle the Peak
- Circle the Inner Caldera
- Spiral the Great Tower
- Follow the Jungle Road
- Cross Over and Under the Rope Bridge
- Swoop Over the River Grotto
- Buzz the Resort
- Fly Over the Harbor
- Time Left: 10:00
- Return to the Event Coordinator
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Four courses are provided each time the player runs this mission; it is only necessary to complete three of them.
- This mission awarded [Risian Lohlunat Pearls] in 2013 and 2014. This was changed to year-specific Prize Vouchers in 2015; however, some references to Pearls remain in the mission text.
- In 2016, this mission was made repeatable every 12 minutes; it awards Prize Vouchers on a daily basis, and Lohlunat Favors the remainder of the time.