Mission: Fluidic Destruction
Summary[edit | edit source]
Fluidic Destruction is a non-combat mission intended to guide players to the Undine Battlezone and introduce them to the basics of the Battlezone.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
They have employed massive planet killers to destroy the Voth that we were previously engaging in the "Voth Zone".
Now, the Undine have taken full control of a portion of the sphere and are seeking to destroy it.
The alliance has sent Admiral Chal Rexx to lead the charge against the Undine. He could use your help, if you can spare it.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Travel to the Dyson Sphere Undine Battlezone
- Go To Sphere Space - Battlezone
- Report to Dyson Joint Command
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- New sixth introduction mission to the Solanae Dyson Sphere, released as part of Season Nine: A New Accord on April 22, 2014. Misson currently doesn't work on console. Takes you to the sphere and once there nothing you do will progress the mission and it wont show you on the map or in the quest the location of undine ships.
- 7/24/19 Works on console. In the Dyson sphere battlezone command center, on the captain's commands menu, there should be an option to "go to undine battlezone" doing so will take you to a space mission briefing and the next step will progress