Mission: Field Functionality Figures
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
If you're heading into the combat zones, could you do me a favor?
As you can tell, the Borg are sinking their claws deep into this region – you can see the areas that have been assimilated. And my calculactions show that the affected areas are growing. If they're not stopped, it could take over the entire planet!
I've been developing some new devices with the help of data from the Preserver Archive. If they work, these devices will expose vulnerable areas in the assimilated regions and make them vulnerable to our nanovirus counteragent.
But I need someone to test them. I'll upload the locations to your tricorder. Just plant the devices and then – boom!
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Get the Experimental Anti-Borg Devices from Jula
- Kill Borg Invaders with the Experimental Anti-Borg Device (0/100)
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once the mission is completed and turned in, the Experimental Anti-Borg Device will be removed from your inventory; although dropping the mission will not remove it.
- Only Borg targeted by the device and killed on Defera count toward the mission counter. Borg killed in STFs or elsewhere do not count.
- The mission has a 4 hour cooldown.