Mission: Divide et Impera
In Divide et Impera the player is dispatched on a covert mission into Romulan space.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
She has been dealing with them for most of her Starfleet career, and I trust her opinion.
She needs a ship and a crew for a top-secret mission. Speak to her and follow her instructions.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Speak With Zelle
- Go To Starbase 39
- Weapons of War
- Go To Vendor System
- Defeat Romulan Squadrons (0/4)
- Beam to Station
- Empty Pursuit
- Go To Vendor Station
- Scan Crates for Weapons (0/4)
- Access Station Computer
- Escape from Vendor
- Go To Vendor System
- Defeat Romulan Squadrons (0/2)
- Depart System
- Report to Starfleet
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Reman[edit | edit source]
- Sublieutenant Medic
- Centurion Engineer
- Centurion Medic
- Centurion Scientist
- Commander Selok
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Mission Reward[edit | edit source]
The current Career-Specific Mk <> Kit Reward was introduced on April 22, 2014 with release of Season Nine: A New Accord, and consists of a career-specific Kit Frame (with random modifiers) and a random Kit Module.
- Tactical Officer: [Tactical Kit Mk VI] [Lv 27+]
- Science Officer: [Science Kit Mk VI] [Lv 27+]
- Engineering Officer: [Engineering Kit Mk VI] [Lv 27+]
With the release of the Legacy of Romulus expansion on May 21, 2013, all missions originally rewarding a choice out of three profession-specific Kits, rewarded a packed up Profession-Specific Mk <> Kit Reward, that automatically scaled to the player's level and his chosen profession. (Release Note 2013-05-21)
- Tactical Officer: [Engineering Kit - Grenade Satchel Mk VI] (unconfirmed)
- Science Officer: [Science Kit - Phsyicist Mk X] [Lv 50]
- Engineering Officer: [Engineering Kit - Enemy Neutralization Mk VI] (unconfirmed)
- Engineering Officer: [Engineering Kit - Equipment Technician Mk X] [Lv 40+]
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- You choose 1 of the following:
|40–49||Rear Admiral LH & UH||1935||1856||X|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Admiral Zelle is located in the Admiral's Office on Starbase 39. She is bald and wearing a red dress uniform.
- As of 16th February 2010 this mission has a bug that may cause the mission to not complete. At the end when you are meant to beam up to your ship after killing the Undine, you may just end up not doing anything and Commander Selok is just standing in the room doing nothing. Some players have reported fixing the problem by:
- Staying close to Zelle through the mission
- Restarting the mission
- No explanation is offered for why Admiral Zelle is still present at Starbase 39 at the conclusion of this mission.
- The title "Divide et Impera" means "Divide and Reign".