Mission: Defend Rh'Ihho Station
Defend Rh'Ihho Station is an ground mission requiring a team of 5 players, available in Normal and Advanced version for level 50-60 players and Elite for level 60 players.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Defend Rh'Ihho Station has the team facing off against Elachi attackers attempting to sabotage the station.
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Elachi are attacking Rh'Ihho Station! Grab a flashlight and hunt them down!
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Speak With Chief Engineer in Damage Control
- Destroy Elachi Devices (0/6)
- Keep At Least 1 Team Member Alive
- (Optional) Don't Let Elachi Spiders Attach Themselves To You
- Rescue All Six Engineers (0/6) 3:00
- Stop Elachi Sabotage
- Capture Elachi Device 1:00
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Map of Rh'Ihho Station
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The amount of marks rewarded by this mission is tied to the number of Elachi Devices destroyed by the team. As a result, the advanced version is much more rewarding than the Elite version in terms of marks, since the Elite version only allows for six Devices to be destroyed before moving on to stage 2.