Mission: Dance Party!
Dance Party! is a scheduled open mission which is available at the Summer Resort on Risa only during the Lohlunat Festival according to the Schedule. The mission is announced zone-wide by the Dance Instructor. The mission can be accepted only on the dance floor of the resort by clicking on the I Wanna Dance! button.
When successful, the player receives an Account-shared 1 x Daily Event Progress upon completion once every 20 hours. When you collect a total 20 of these across your whole Account, you can claim the Event Grnad Prize from your Mission Journal on all characters on your Account.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The player needs to follow up to 38 dance moves given by the Dance Instructor every 15 seconds to obtain the full reward, although a partial reward is also rewarded for completing 3, 8 or 18 moves.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Complete THREE dance moves! (0/3) (10 x [Lohlunat Favor])
- Complete FIVE more dance moves! (0/5) (15 x [Lohlunat Favor])
- Complete TEN more dance moves! (0/10) (25 x [Lohlunat Favor])
- Complete TWENTY more dance moves! (0/20) (50 x [Lohlunat Favor])
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Description||How to get||Points||Unlocks|
|Samba!||You've paid a visit to the dance floor on Risa and picked up a simple samba routine.||Talk to the Dance Instructor||25||Dance Samba emote|
|Samba Master||Your mastery of the summer dance competition on Risa has taught you a few new samba moves.||Complete Dance Party! once||25||Dance Samba Advanced emote|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mission released on June 27, 2013 for the first annual edition of the Lohlunat Festival on Risa.
- The instruction "just dance" (/e dance) is labeled as Dance (Mix) in the emote list.
- On PC, Dancing is accomplished through the usage of chat commands (/e dance_X) or the emote list. On Console, players are given a set of 3 dances via the Captain Commands menu, and must pick the correct choice from those three options.
- If time expires the whole mission is dropped automatically, and needs to be picked-up again. This may be avoided by logging the character out, before time expires, and logging him back in, when the event is again active.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Events in Star Trek Online|
|Event||Occurrences||Activities||Currencies & Vouchers||Main Vendor||Key Reward||Notes|
|“Omega Molecule Stabilization”
|Anniversary Prize Voucher||Reputation Tab||T6 Starship||2011, 2012, 2013,|
2014, 2015, 2016,
2017 PC / Console,
2018, 2019, 2020
|First Contact Day||April||“First Contact Day Re-Enactment”||Zefram Cochrane Memorial Hologram||Reputation Tab||Various||“Day of Honor”|
“Castles in the Sand”
“Sun, Sand, and Scavenging”
Lohlunat Prize Voucher
|Risian Vendor||T6 Starship||Risa|
|Hearts and Minds||Halloween &
Friday the 13th
|“Hearts and Minds”||None||None||Duty Officer|
|Q's Winter Wonderland||December-
|“Tide of Ice”
“Cones of Conduct”
“The Fast and The Flurrious”
“Klingon Ice Fishing”
|Winter Prize Voucher
|Holiday Item Vendor||T6 Starship||Q|