Mission: Challenge for Command!
(Redirected from Mission: Challenge for Command)
21 May, 2013
You will receive the following reward:
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Fulfilling challenge of command for the ship.
Outline[edit | edit source]
The player seeks out the Captain for the right to command the ship and challenges him. After killing the Captain, you take the ship into battle to find the Federation officers who boarded the ship.
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
- There is no mission text available.
Goal[edit | edit source]
- There is no mission goal available.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Get to the Bridge
- Confront Captain Jurlek
- Kill Captain Jurlek!
- Talk to Lt. K'Gan
- See Lt. K'Gan
- Take Command
- Take command of the I.K.S. <shipname>
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Completing the mission, the player's character gets automatically promoted to Warrior (Level 2).
- This mission is acquired automatically and cannot be dropped; on completion the following mission starts automatically.
- This mission was revamped with new cutscenes and environmental art in Season Twenty: House Divided, as part of the Year of Klingon updates.