We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Mission: Cage of Fire
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. The mission has been removed as part of the Cardassian Struggle revamp, released with Season Eleven: New Dawn on October 27, 2015.
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Cerin Teresa has dedicated her life to promoting peace between the Bajorans and the Cardassians. She uses her mixed heritage as a bridge, and she has made major breakthroughs in normalizing relations between these former enemies.
As you might expect, there are those who oppose her good works. The True Way has threatened her life on multiple occassions. I don't want anything to happen to her on our watch.
You will meet her ship at TRD-071944. Keep her safe, and keep your eyes open for the True Way.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Go To TRD 071944
- Defeat the Attackers (0/5)
- Rescue Hostages from Asteroid Base
- Defend the Base
- Warp to Bajor
- Approaching Bajor
- Go To Bajor System
- Reach Nav Beacon
- Beam into Fire Caves
- Go To Bajoran Fire Caves
- Follow Cerin Teresa
- Scan Flames
- Investigate Fire Caves
- Blood Sacrifice
- Rescue Remaining Hostages (0/4)
- Cerin's Fire
- Defeat Cerin Teresa
- Depart System
- Report to Starfleet
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Mission Reward[edit | edit source]
With the release of the Legacy of Romulus expansion on May 21, 2013, all missions originally rewarding a choice out of three profession-specific Kits, now reward a packed up Profession-Specific Mk <> Kit Reward, that automatically scales to the player's level and his chosen profession. (Release Note 2013-05-21)
- Level 40+, Engineering Officer: [Engineering Kit - Equipment Technician Mk X]
- Level 50, Science Officer: [Science Kit - Physicist Mk X]
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- You choose 1 of the following:
|42–49||Rear Admiral LH & UH||1935||1856||X|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As of June 15, 2012 the Fire Caves part of the instance has terrible NPC pathing. This leads to the likely scenario of your bridge officers either getting constantly stuck or rooted in place. The same also happens to enemy NPCs.
- As of February 2010, this quest can sometimes bug right at the end. It will say Depart System, but when you do the quest will not update.
- During the Burn portion of this mission, you must complete the hostage rescue all at once. You cannot exit and return or you will only be able to rescue 4/5 hostages because of a bug that has you respawn at a point after rescuing the first hostage. As a result, the final fire barrier will not drop and you will be unable to progress.
- You can acquire the mission when you enter TRD 071944 in Kora Sector in Zeta Andromedae Sector Block.