Mission: Borg Disconnected
- 720 Dilithium Ore
- 1 [Ancient Power Cell]
- 1440 Dilithium Ore
- 2 [Ancient Power Cell]
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Mission involves three major opponent forces in the Delta Quadrant (namely, the Borg, the Undine and the Voth). The players are initially tasked with preventing the destruction or reassimilation of liberated vessels in the aftermath of the Queen's defeat in “Into the Hive”/ “Hive Onslaught”. The mission ends with a major battle against (and between) three dreadnoughts of the involved races.
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
But the Queen is eternal. She has downloaded her consciousness into another unimatrix and is re-assimilating all of her lost children. The Cooperative needs your help to save the liberated Borg.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Section is missing mission objectives, copied verbatim from in-game.
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
- Section is missing names of the NPC groups appearing in the mission.
Accolades[edit | edit source]
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the mission is available to any player who reach 50+, its story makes more sense following the events of “Into the Hive”/ “Hive Onslaught” and the Delta Quadrant story arc (specifically, “Friends in Unlikely Places” and “Alliances”).
- In general, players always receive some rewards for the mission, even if some objectives are not achieved or the mission at large fails. The amount of rewarded marks depends on the performances in the mission and how far the team progressed in it.
- In all but the first phase taking care not the draw wide aggro can lead to a single player being able to free ships while drawing minimal fire. The same way a single player holding back while another attracts enemy fire can lead to very fast freeing when working in team.
- With the Dreadnoughts on normal a common order used by random teams is Voth, Undine, Borg. On higher difficulty spreading the fire is necessary.
- The Voth Dreadnought is as usually near impossible to break the shields. It needs careful use of Subnucleonic beam to interrupt his shield heals to break them. As usual the best fallback is shield penetration attacks/shield skipping attacks.
- The Undine Dreadnought has the lowest hull, but it is also exceptionally fast which means a high defense value. That also means it tends to "run away" from the others if engaged. In order to kill it effectively it's movement should be stopped via Tractor Beams, Gravity Wells and similar powers. It also will spawn Nicor Bioships as usual for it's class.
- The Borg queen will regularly use a AoE Placate + Confuse on the players. It can be removed with Science team, but care must be taken that the Borg ship is not still targeted. Also the Borg Dreadnoughts shields seem almost on par with the Voths as far as durability is concerned.