Mission: Binary Circuit
- Competitive Marks or
- Fleet Marks
Binary Circuit is a ground mission requiring two teams of 5 players, available in Normal and Advanced version for level 50-65 players and Elite for level 65 players.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Binary Circuit is a ground-based 5v5 Gauntlet-class War Game Scenario. In a Gauntlet-class Scenario, Captains will not be engaging in direct battle with the opposite team, but racing against them to solve puzzles and defeat enemies. In “Binary Circuit,” two squads of captains will battle and puzzle their way through a converted Borg Cooperative Cube. Various Alliance enemies will be holo-represented within the scenario to provide challenges. The first team to reach the end of the training course wins!
The Alliance is concerned with puzzle solving and team building in this scenario, so Captains will not be finding themselves in a direct battle with the opposite team - although you can still trip them up from a distance!
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Win within: 20:00
- Complete Room One
- Invisible Floors - Navigate the Invisible Path to Cross
- Battle Your Way to Room Two
- Complete Room Two
- Maze - Avoid the Plasma Fields and Find Your Way
- Battle Your Way to Room Three
- Complete Room Three
- Tunnel - Rotate the Segements and Match the Pattern
- Clear the Finish Line
- Activate the Finish Line Console
- Defeat the Enemy (0/3)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.