Mission: Azure Nebula Rescue
- Nukara Marks,
- Romulan Marks or
- Fleet Marks
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
After the briefing, the team will have twelve minutes to rescue as many ships as possible by disabling the tractor beams holding them. T'liss Light Warbirds will reward 1 point, Dhelan Warbirds 2, Ha'apax Advanced Warbirds 3, and Falchion Dreadnoughts 5. The number and type of Tholian ships guarding each Romulan vessel varies depending on its type, and the number of Romulan Marks and Fleet Marks rewarded depends on the number of points collected by the team.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
The Tholians are holding captured Romulan ships in the mysterious Azure Nebula. Assist the Romulan Star Empire by penetrating the Tholian defenses and freeing the captured ships.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Read Briefing
- Free Romulan Ships (12:00)
- Free Ten Points Worth of Ships Quickly (5:00) (Optional)
- Free Ten Points Worth of Ships Quickly (4:00) (Optional)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Romulan[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Tholian[edit | edit source]
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|Azure Avenger||Rescue 50 Romulan ships from the Tholians in the Azure Nebula.||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mission was added to the game as part of Season Seven: New Romulus.
- The ships the player had to rescue were originally T'varo, Mogai, D'deridex, and Scimitar-class vessels; as of the June 20, 2013 update these have been replaced by T'liss, Dhelan, Ha'apax, and Falchion-class Warbirds, respectively.
- Occasionally a bug will appear where a captured warbird will be destroyed in the crossfire between the players and the Tholians, but the tractor beams and icon will remain.
- The second Free Ten Points Worth of Ships optional activates around 1 minute and 30 seconds after the first one finishes.