Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mission: Acamar System Patrol
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Upon entering the system, the player contacts the leader of a clan loyal to the Sovereign aboard her ship, an Acamarian Frigate. The two ships then meet with with three more frigates of a rival clan. The negotiations begin and outcome determines how the rest of the mission will play out:
- If the negotiations are unsuccessful, a battleship and a cruiser will warp in to support the rival frigates, who will then fire on the player and the loyal ship. Once the belligerent ships are fought off, the loyal clan leader thanks the player for their assistance and the mission ends.
- If the negotiations succeed, two Tal Shiar ships will warp in (a D'deridex and a Mogai) and reveal that they were responsible for arranging the dispute. After destroying them, the mission ends.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission text[edit | edit source]
Sir, the Acamarians have suffered from clan strife since before they were a warp-capable species. Although they are now unified under a Sovereign, old clan loyalties and rivalries still surface from time to time.
Since the Acamarians are a spacefaring species in an important sector of space, stability here is vital.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Rendezvous with Acamarian Ship
- Respond to Acamarian Hail
- Resolve Acamarian Clan Dispute
- (Dispute Failed) Fight Off Rebels
- (Dispute Resolved) Fight Off Tal'Shiar (0/2)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Acamarian[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Originally released as part of the wrapper mission “Tau Dewa Sector Patrol (Daily)” with the release of Season Seven: New Romulus. The wrapper mission was removed on February 26, 2015 and introduced a change to the rewards and replay timer of the system patrols.
- If the rival Acamarians turn hostile, when their ships reach 0% hull they will warp out rather than explode. The friendly ship can be disabled, but not destroyed.
|Patrol Missions in Romulan Republic space (Level 50+)||Cooldown||Rewards|