Mirror Universe Star Cruiser
- This page is about the playable ship. See Terran Cruiser for the NPC vessel.
The Mirror Universe Star Cruiser is an Admiral (Tier 5) level Cruiser. This ship looks more like the Prime Universe Assault Cruiser, but favors Engineering Bridge Officer Seating and Console slotting.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Sovereign class[edit | edit source]
The Enterprise-E is a Sovereign class vessel. The Sovereign has an elongated saucer section connected to the main hull with a streamlined and interconnected neck area. The main hull has two up-swept pylons attached to it which lead to the ship's nacelles.
Majestic class[edit | edit source]
Noble class[edit | edit source]
Admiralty Ship[edit | edit source]
|+10 TAC per SciShip|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Cruiser Commands[edit | edit source]
As a cruiser, this ship supports the following cruiser commands
- Ability: Strategic Maneuvering
- Ability: Shield Frequency Modulation
- Ability: Weapon System Efficiency
- Ability: Attract Fire
Standard Configuration[edit | edit source]
Federation starships come with standard equipment and weapons of the lowest mark available at the ship's minimum rank. The items provided are appropriate to the type of vessel and its related playing style.
Comparison with equivalent ships[edit | edit source]
|Assault Cruiser / Mirror Universe Assault Cruiser||Star Cruiser / Mirror Universe Star Cruiser||Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit||Support Cruiser Retrofit|
|Consoles||3 4 2||2 4 3||3 4 2||3 4 2|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Concurrent with the Prime Universe model, the mirror Sovereign model was redone in late 2016.
- Acquiring the Mirror Star Cruiser will unlock mirror costume options for all Assault Cruisers that a character purchases.