Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Blood of Ancients”: Mir Fighters participate in attacks on Starbase 234, New Romulus, and Lae'nas III.
- “The Herald Sphere”: These vessels defend the Herald Sphere from a Delta Alliance task force.
- “Midnight”: Mir Fighters take part in the Iconians' assault on the Sol System.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- These craft can be deployed by Iaidon Dreadnoughts to aid them in combat, so the player can anticipate facing Mir Fighters when engaging an Iaidon Dreadnought.
- Mir means torment in the Enochian language.
|Details||Iconian • Bluegill • Dewan • Elachi • Herald • Solanae • Andromeda Dyson Sphere • Iconia • Iconian gateway • World Heart|
|Ground Forces||Swarmer • Construct • Fused Construct • Thrall • Defiler • Harbinger|
|Starships||Swarmer • Iconian Probe • Mir Fighter • Baltim Raider • Quas Cruiser • Vonph Battleship • Iaidon Dreadnought|
|NPCs||M'Tara • T'Ket • L'Miren • B'Tren • K'Wenn • S'Kenn • T'Lerr • V'Lar|