(Redirected from Marrone)
Captain Thomas Marrone is an officer located in the dancefloor area of Earth Spacedock's Club 47.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Midnight”: In 2410, Cpt. Marrone attends the Iconian Resistance briefing aboard the Kyana Research Station in advance of the last battle of the Iconian War.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Legacy of Romulus Dev Blog #8": Commander Marrone informs all Commanding Officers of Starfleet that a fleet-wide update to the LCARS interface will be coming in about a month.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Thomas Marrone is named after the Cryptic UI artist Thomas "thomasthecat" Marrone. Although the current character in Club 47 is just called "Marrone", his predecessor version on Memory Alpha had the full name.
- The character had temporarily been removed from the game beginning with the shut down of Memory Alpha with Season 9.5 until the release of the revamped Club 47 several weeks into Delta Rising.
- Thomas' official position, though not mentioned in game, is commanding officer of the U.S.S._Pathfinder, which was designed by his namesake. [source]
- Two versions of his Mirror Universe Counterpart are available in the Foundry.