Mark Package - Multiple Choice
This Package contains Marks of different types. The reward is the choice of the player that opens it. It may contain any of the following Mark types:
- Fleet Marks
- Omega Marks
- Romulan Marks
- Nukara Marks
- Dyson Marks
- Undine Marks
- Delta Marks
- Iconian Marks
- Terran Marks
- Temporal Marks
- Lukari Marks
- Competitive Marks
- Gamma Marks
The Mark Package - Multiple Choice is a reward package containing Marks of the player's choice; the player selects which Marks to receive upon opening the box.
Availability[edit | edit source]
- During the Lohlunat Festival:
- Ornithologist and Monkey Trainer give these Mark packages in exchange for Risian Tropical Birds or Risian Feather Monkeys, respectively.
- By completing the "Exchange Voucher (201X) for 40 Marks" project in the Events tab of the Reputation System, available if character on the player’s account has completed the project to claim the ship.
- During the Q's Winter Wonderland:
- Some Task Force Operation missions.
- Calendar events:
- “First Contact Day”, “Day of Honor”, and “Republic Day” awards a 35-Mark package.
- Endeavor Prize Pack can contain choice of 50, 100, or 500 marks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In most cases, it is no longer an inventory item. Instead, it automatically unpacks upon pick up after which it opens a choice of marks window where marks you choose are added directly to your marks balance.
- Some variations of this item like Temporal Transponder) or (obtained by completing tasks accessed by Tesseract Communications Receiver) are inventory items. They need to be opened from player's inventory to claim marks. (obtained by completing tasks accessed by
- If you do not select any marks after reward UI has opened, a random one will be selected after 5 minutes.