- You may be looking for the playable Orion Marauder-class Flight Deck Carrier.
The Marauder Battleship is a battleship of the Orion Syndicate. Armarment and shield strength match those of the Slavemaster Battleship. It is visually indistinguishable from the playable Marauder class.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hull[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “No Win Scenario”: Numerous Marauder Battleships appear in the battle simulation No. 347, attacking the Civilian Transport in several waves.
- “Starbase Blockade” (FED): Numerous Marauder Battleships target the freighters attempting to reach the Fleet starbase.
- “Starbase Fleet Defense” (FED): Numerous Marauder Battleships fight 20 player starships defending freighters on their mission to leave the starbase.
- “Fleet Alert” (FED): Numerous Marauder Battleships attack in several waves the Fleet starbase, attempting to sabotage and damage the starbase itself and its outlying facilities.
- “Uneasy Allies”: A Marauder Battleship is among the ships responding to the appearance of the Andromeda Dyson Sphere in the Iconia System.
|Details||Orion Syndicate • Orion • Ter'jas Mor • Nimbus III • Lilitu System|
|Ground Forces||Thug • Vixen • Brute • Enforcer • Matron|
|Starships||Interceptor • Orion Corvette • Corsair Flight-Deck Cruiser (Mob) • Brigand Cruiser • Marauder Battleship • Slavemaster Battleship • Warbarge Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Melani D'ian • Hassan the Undying • Onna • Thira • Thiral • Veddu|
|NPC starships||O.S.S. Coldstar • Dremken • Kolari • Manara • Selenn • Ureon • Weakened Battleship|