Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||117 441||295 280||921 325|
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Friends in Unlikely Places”: Player is dispatched on a patrol throughout the systems of the Delta Quadrant.
- “Reunion”: In 2410, the player has to disable a Malon Battleship whose commander wants to use the space around New Talax as a waste disposal site.
- “Know Your Enemies”: As the Vaadwaur begin to increase their efforts to control the Delta Quadrant, player is dispatched on a routine patrol to several systems where their fleets might be lurking.** “Rivos System Patrol”: The player is ambushed by Malon cruisers and battleships. When the player repels the attack, a Hazari commander Y'Kel reveals that the contract was posted by Qwen.
- “Taking Care of Enemies”: Player is sent to protect other Delta Quadrant species from constant Vaadwaur attacks.
- “Kinbar System Patrol”: Malon try to claim medical supplies the Hierarchy refused to sell to them. When the player refueses to hand them over, Malon send their cruisers and battleships to take them by force.
- “Tekara System Patrol”: In the Tekara System, the player finds a Malon outpost where Captain Valak has been trying to put the technology left by the Voyager 35 years earlier into use. As waste reclamation is considered an economical menace by many powerful Malon, the small refinery station then has to be defended against attacking ships of the Malon Disposal Union and their Hazari mercenaries. Among Malon vessels are several Battleship-types.
[edit | edit source]
|Starships||Malon Frigate • Malon Cruiser • Malon Battleship|
|NPCs||Kal • Selvk • Valak • Zelk • Zomar|
|NPC starships||Zelk's Flagship|