Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Surface Tension”: M'Tara enters the Great Hall on Qo'noS after the Undine invasion. She warns the Alliance to "not attract [their] attention again,"and murders the Klingon High Council (with the exception of J'mpok) when they voice defiance.
- “Blood of Ancients”: M'Tara enters the Preserver Archive on Lae'nas III and murders a Preserver, shortly before her forces destroy the Archive from orbit.
- “Time in a Bottle”: M'Tara, T'Ket, L'Miren, and nine other Iconians congregate in the Kyana System to discuss the Alliance's unexpected resilience.
- “Broken Circle”: M'Tara confronts the player on board the disabled Iconian flagship. She uses all of her energy during the battle, eventually dying. With the last of her strength, she summons L'Miren and T'Ket, entreating them to avenge her. They vow to do so, prompting the player to make a hasty retreat.
- “Midnight”: M'Tara is present on ancient Iconia during the bombardment. She is a skilled diplomat and speaks for the Iconians, being greeter to anyone who visits their city. Her Herald, M'Tara'ren, welcomes people who arrive on Iconia, and if deemed interesting, sends them to M'Tara. She is able to escape Iconia during the bombardment before Sela injures the escaping Iconians.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- M'Tara is the first named Iconian to appear in the game.
- M'Tara is the only Iconian to die during the Iconian War.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Details||Iconian • Bluegill • Dewan • Elachi • Herald • Solanae • Andromeda Dyson Sphere • Iconia • Iconian gateway • World Heart|
|Ground Forces||Swarmer • Construct • Fused Construct • Thrall • Defiler • Harbinger|
|Starships||Swarmer • Iconian Probe • Mir Fighter • Baltim Raider • Quas Cruiser • Vonph Battleship • Iaidon Dreadnought|
|NPCs||M'Tara • T'Ket • L'Miren • B'Tren • K'Wenn • S'Kenn • T'Lerr • V'Lar|