|The content of this article or section is canon|
The content of this article or section is Star Trek canon referenced in the game or its lore. However, it does not directly appear in Star Trek Online. Broader Star Trek lore can be looked up on Memory Alpha and Memory Beta.
Lwaxana Troi is a Betazoid Federation ambassador. She is the mother of Deanna Troi. Her full title is "Daughter of the Fifth House, holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed".
Personal history[edit | edit source]
- Year unknown: Born on Betazed.
- 2336: Lwaxana's second daughter with Ian Troi is born, Deanna Troi.
- 2336: Kestra drowns, causing Lwaxana to self-impose a memory block, effectively erasing Kestra from her memory.
- 2343: Lwaxana becomes a widow when Ian Troi dies.
- 2364: Lwaxana visits the U.S.S. Enterprise-D for Deanna's marriage to Wyatt Miller, but they decide not to marry.
- 2365: Lwaxana attends the Pacifica conference, to decide if the Antedians should be allowed Federation membership. She reveals that the Antedian ambassadors are in fact terrorists.
- 2366: Lwaxana attends the biennial Trade Agreements Conference when they are held on Betazed; is later kidnapped by a Ferengi, and rescued by Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
- 2367: Lwaxana visits the Enteperise-D en-route back to Betazed from a conference. While she is aboard, the Enterprise assists the Kaelon, where Lwaxana falls for a scientist, Timicin.
- 2369: Lwaxana visits Deep Space 9 for the first time.
- 2372: Lwaxana visits DS9, seeking help from Odo.
- 2379: Lwaxana's daughter Deanna is married to William T. Riker on Earth. A second wedding is planned to take place on Betazed.
Missions Mentioned[edit | edit source]
- Lukari Restoration Initiative reputation faction
- “A Message from the Lukari II”: Captain Kuumaarke of the Concordium talks about the difficulties in mediating negotiations with the Povini on how to restore their homeworld's ecosystem in the wake of a Tzenkethi attack; Kuumarke then mentions that the Federation is sending an experienced diplomat to resolve the issue, the description of which matches Lwaxana.
Other Involvement[edit | edit source]
- "In the Purview of Diplomats": In 2410, Lwaxana Troi meets with Federation President Aennik Okeg and Councilman Mercer Ferris to discuss an upcoming Federation Council vote to provide emergency support to the Na'kuhl. While Ambassador Troi is in favor of the measure, Councilman Ferris strongly opposes it, even after Okeg tries to convince him to rethink his position on the matter. After Ferris leaves, Okeg and Troi share some wine.
[edit | edit source]
- Lwaxana Troi at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Lwaxana Troi at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.