Planet of Origin:
Isolationist, transitioning to exploratory
The L.S.S. Reskava is the Lukari's first exploratory ship
Politics[edit | edit source]
- The Lukari were ruled by the Planetary Council. When faced with important decisions, Council holds a referendum, giving all the Lukari a chance to decide what is best for the Concordium.
- The Science Council was another government agency of the Concordium.
History[edit | edit source]
- The Lukari originated on the planet Kentar. Followers of scholar Lukar, they engaged in a civil war with their fellow Kentari, who they regarded as obsessed with wealth and power. After losing the war, many Lukari went into self-imposed exile in what became known as the Great Exodus. After a difficult journey, they settled on a moon in what became known as the Lukari System. Much information about Kentar, including its location, were stricken from Lukari records, leaving few Lukari with knowledge of their former homeworld's location.
- While they are a warp-capable species, they lost their appetite for exploration, and did not develop new starships after settling on their new homeworld. Instead, their warp-capable craft are limited to small probes. While the Lukari have never felt compelled to explore outside their own system, they have made contact with the Ferengi and Tzenkethi in the past. They are aware of the Deferi and the Breen, but have never encountered those species directly.
- The Lukari are unfamiliar with transporter technology.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
Future Proof[edit | edit source]
- “Sunrise”: The player makes first contact with the Lukari while exploring their star system, attempting to determine why its star is acting strangely. With the help of Lukari Administrator Kuumaarke and part-Lukari time traveller from the future Kal Dano, the player is able to restart the star.
- “Time and Tide”: In 2769, the Lukari send an ambassador to attend the signing of the Temporal Accords.
New Frontiers[edit | edit source]
- “Echoes of Light”: The player escorts Captain Kuumaarke on her first exploration mission in the newly-developed Lukari vessel, the L.S.S. Concordium.
- “Of Signs and Portents”: Captain Kuumaarke joins the player and General Rodek in investigating the testing of protomatter weapons by the Tzenkethi.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Lukari Species": This entry of the Post War Era series details Kuumaarke's efforts to determine what has happened to her world's star prior to the events of "Sunrise."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The L.S.S. Reskava.
See also[edit | edit source]
|Details||Lukari Concordium • Lukari • Lukari System • Dranuur System|
|Starships||Lukari Solar Probe • Lukari N'Kaam Scout Ship • Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel|
|NPCs||Hathaii Dano • Kal Dano • Kuumaarke • Lukari Ambassador • Uurshcaa|
|NPC starships||L.S.S. Concordium • L.S.S. Reskava|
|Quick Faction Navigation Toolbar (ordered by quadrant)|
α — |
Location of homeworld unknown or somewhere outside the Prime universe Milky Way galaxy