Level Scaling Equipment
Level scaling equipment refers to equipment that changes level as the player levels up (up to level 50). Usually, these items are between Marks for your rank, meaning more effective than the lower Mark items and less effective than the higher Mark items for any given rank. These items are often referred to as tier infinity, because of the infinity (∞) symbol shown on the icon in place of the Mark, or level-less items.
- Standard Issue equipment available with the scaling starships: all Tier 6 starships and T4 Prototype Walker Light Exploration Cruiser.
- Special weapons available from some starships:
- Phaser Quad Cannons from the Tactical Escort Refit
- Disruptor Quad Cannons from the Ning'tao Bird-of-Prey
- Plasma Quad Cannons from the Ar'kala Tactical Warbird
- Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons from the Andorian Kumari Escort, Andorian Charal Escort and Andorian Khyzon Escort
- Spiral Wave Disruptor from the Cardassian Galor Cruiser
- Wide-Angle Quantum Torpedo Launcher from the Regent-class, Archon-class and Vizier-class Assault Cruisers
- Thermionic Torpedo Launcher from the playable Tholian starships
- Special equipment obtained as a reward for completing Feature episodes. For example:
- Lobi store: space and ground gear.