Legacy of Romulus
From Star Trek Online Wiki
General[edit | edit source]
- The new Nukara Strikeforce Reputation System was made public, complete with its own rewards.
- New level-20 Nimbus III adventure zone with 6-mission Wasteland story arc and 4 dailies.
- Players became able to customize and rearrange existing traits.
- Players became able to unlock additional traits for themselves and their crew.
- The UI was modified by allowing players to choose from colors for their HUD.
- Introduced new enemy faction: the Elachi.
- Introduced Suliban
- Introduced Tal Shiar Lock Box.
- Warp core slot available for non-Romulan starships
- The interior of Drozana Station underwent a major overhaul.
Klingon characters[edit | edit source]
- Instead of having to play a Federation character to level 20 to unlock the creation of a Klingon Empire character, every faction, including the new Romulan Republic, became playable from the beginning of the game.
- Completely new tutorial for Klingon characters and new story content for levels 1-20.
Playable Romulan Faction[edit | edit source]
- A new playable faction, the Romulan Republic, became available to players with this expansion.
- The player can choose between Romulan and Reman playable species for this faction.
- Remans became available as either a C-store unlock, or an account-wide reward for achieving Tier 5 in the Romulan Reputation System.
- New Romulan player-hubs: New Romulus Command and Romulan Flotilla
- Romulan episode content including around 30 exclusively Romulan episodes.
- Around level 10, in the mission “Turning Point”, players have to ally with either the Federation or the Klingon Empire.
- This choice is permanent, and allows access to some of the ally's equipment and starships.
- Empress Sela and Colonel Hakeev return in the story, including voice-overs by Denise Crosby.
- In addition to their ally's Tier 1-4 ships, Romulan players will be able to fly iconic Romulan warbird class starships. These ships use **Singularity Core engines, and cannot equip standard Warp Core engines.
|Legacy of Romulus - New Starships|
||T'liss Light Warbird||Standard||8,000 or FREE*|
|T'varo Light Warbird||Refit||500|
||Dhelan Warbird||Standard||15,000 or FREE*|
||Mogai Heavy Warbird||Standard||40,000 or FREE*|
|Valdore Heavy Warbird||Refit||1,000|
||D'deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser||Standard||80,000 or FREE*|
|D'ridthau Warbird Battle Cruiser||Refit||1,500|
||Ha'apax Advanced Warbird||Standard||120,000 or FREE*|
|Ha'nom Guardian Warbird||Standard||120,000 or FREE*|
|Ha'feh Assault Warbird||Standard||120,000 or FREE*|
||T'varo Light Warbird Retrofit||Retrofit||2,000|
|Dhelan Warbird Retrofit||Retrofit||2,000|
|Mogai Heavy Warbird Retrofit||Retrofit||2,000|
|D'deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser Retrofit||Retrofit||2,000|
| Small Craft
||Tiercel Shuttle||Shuttle||20,550 or FREE**|
*with Free Ship Token awarded up to Subadmiral
**obtainable through “Small Packages”
[edit | edit source]
|Seasons in Star Trek Online|
PC Release Date
Console Release Date
|Star Trek Online||Game launch||
02 Feb 2010
6 Sep 2016
| Season 1:
|PvP, new fleet actions, more customization options|| |
24 Mar 2010
| Season 2:
|Level cap increase (40-50), Tier 5 ships, new content (Undine Advance, Klingon Sector, Diplomacy missions)|| |
27 Jul 2010
| Season 3:
|The Foundry (Beta), Sector Space graphics revamp|| |
09 Dec 2010
| Season 4:
|Ground combat revamp, UI update, revamp of First City|| |
07 Jul 2011
| Season 5:
Call to Arms
|Defera Adventure Zone, Duty Officer system, skill revamp and STF overhaul|| |
01 Dec 2011
| Season 6:
|Fleet Advancement System (including fleet ships and missions), Nukara Adventure Zone|| |
12 Jul 2012
| Season 7:
|New Romulus Adventure Zone, Reputation System (Task Force Omega, New Romulus), and Tau Dewa Sector Block|| |
13 Nov 2012
Legacy of Romulus
|Playable Romulan faction (with its own ships, missions and hubs), Klingon missions for levels 1-20, Nimbus Adventure Zone, UI revamp, New equipment slot: Warp Core, Nukara Strikeforce reputation|| |
21 May 2013
| Season 8:
|New enemy (the Voth) and Dyson Joint Command reputation faction, Dyson Sphere Space Adventure Zone & Ground Battlezone|| |
12 Nov 2013
|Season 8.5||4th Anniversary with new Feature Mission, Klingon War revamp, Quick Equip, Loadouts, starship switching mechanics|| |
30 Jan 2014
| Season 9:
A New Accord
|New Feature Mission advancing timeline to 2410, Space Battlezone, Borg Advance revamp, revamp of Reputation System, 8472 Counter-Command reputation faction, Traits & Kits|| |
22 Apr 2014
|Season 9.5||Crafting revamp|| |
21 Jul 2014
|Level cap increase (50-60), Tier 6 ships, Mk XIII-XIV gear (Gear Upgrade System), addition of Delta Quadrant, Captain Specialization system, Delta Alliance reputation faction and Kobali adventure zone|| |
14 Oct 2014
|Mid-season update||Command Specialization, Bridge Officer training revamp, Secondary Deflectors, Romulan Mystery arc revamp, Foundry Top 3|| |
29 Jan 2015
| Season 10:
The Iconian War
|New enemy (the Heralds), Iconian Resistance reputation faction, expanded Pilot specialization and complete overhaul of Sector Space into Alpha, Beta, and Delta Quadrants|| |
21 Apr 2015
|Season 10.5||Fleet Research Lab, Fleet Armada System|| |
16 Jul 2015
| Season 11:
|Beginning of new major story arc, Admiralty System, Cardassian Struggle revamp, Badlands Battlezone, Terran Task Force reputation faction|| |
27 Oct 2015
|Season 11.5||Skill system revamp, Visual Slots, Romulan Republic Admiralty campaign, Strategist Specialization|| |
12 Apr 2016
Agents Of Yesterday
|New TOS Federation playable faction, Yesterday's War arc, Temporal Operative Specialization, Temporal Defense Initiative reputation faction||
6 Jul 2016
14 Feb 2017
|Agents Of Yesterday: Artifacts||Fleet Station K-13, Kit revamp, graphics and lighting update, beginning of new major story arc|| |
25 Oct 2016
| Season 12:
|New enemy (the Tzenkethi), Tzenkethi Battlezone, R&D: Kits and Modules School, Lukari Restoration Initiative reputation||
26 Jan 2017
18 Apr 2017
| Season 13:
|Competitive Wargames reputation, Space Skill rebalance, Player Potential System||
25 Apr 2017
6 Jun 2017
|Season 13.5||Endeavor System, Ferengi Alliance Admiralty campaign||
18 Jul 2017
7 Sep 2017
| Season 14:
|New Fleet Colony World five-tier holding and defense queues, “Red Alert: Tzenkethi”, Miracle Worker Specialization||
3 Oct 2017
14 Nov 2017