We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Legacy of Romulus
General[edit | edit source]
- The new Reputation: Nukara Strikeforce was made public, complete with its own rewards.
- New Level 20 Nimbus III adventure zone with 6-mission Wasteland story arc and 4 dailies.
- Players became able to customize and rearrange existing traits.
- Players became able to unlock additional traits for themselves and their crew.
- The UI was modified by allowing players to choose from colors for their HUD.
- Introduced new enemy faction: the Elachi.
- Introduced Suliban.
- Introduced Tal Shiar Lock Box.
- Warp core slot available for non-Romulan starships.
- The interior of Drozana Station underwent a major overhaul.
Klingon characters[edit | edit source]
- Instead of having to play a Federation character to level 20 to unlock the creation of a Klingon Empire character, every faction, including the new Romulan Republic, became playable from the beginning of the game.
- Completely new tutorial for Klingon characters and new story content for levels 1-20.
Playable Romulan Faction[edit | edit source]
- A new playable faction, the Romulan Republic, became available to players with this expansion.
- The player can choose between Romulan and Reman playable species for this faction.
- Remans became available as either a C-store unlock, or an account-wide reward for achieving Tier 5 in the Romulan Reputation System.
- New Romulan player-hubs: New Romulus Command and Romulan Flotilla
- Romulan episode content including around 30 exclusively Romulan episodes.
- Around level 10, in the mission “Turning Point”, players have to ally with either the Federation or the Klingon Empire.
- This choice is permanent, and allows access to some of the ally's equipment and starships.
- Empress Sela and Colonel Hakeev return in the story, including voice-overs by Denise Crosby.
- In addition to their ally's Tier 1-4 ships, Romulan players will be able to fly iconic Romulan warbird class starships. These ships use **Singularity Core engines, and cannot equip standard Warp Core engines.
|Legacy of Romulus - New Starships|
||T'liss Light Warbird||Standard||8,000 or FREE*|
|T'varo Light Warbird||Refit||500|
||Dhelan Warbird||Standard||15,000 or FREE*|
||Mogai Heavy Warbird||Standard||40,000 or FREE*|
|Valdore Heavy Warbird||Refit||1,000|
||D'deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser||Standard||80,000 or FREE*|
|D'ridthau Warbird Battle Cruiser||Refit||1,500|
||Ha'apax Advanced Warbird||Standard||120,000 or FREE*|
|Ha'nom Guardian Warbird||Standard||120,000 or FREE*|
|Ha'feh Assault Warbird||Standard||120,000 or FREE*|
||T'varo Light Warbird Retrofit||Retrofit||2,000|
|Dhelan Warbird Retrofit||Retrofit||2,000|
|Mogai Heavy Warbird Retrofit||Retrofit||2,000|
|D'deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser Retrofit||Retrofit||2,000|
||Tiercel Shuttle||Shuttle||20,550 or FREE**|
*with Free Ship Token awarded up to Subadmiral
**obtainable through “Small Packages”
[edit | edit source]
|Seasons in Star Trek Online|
PC Release Date
Console Release Date
|Star Trek Online||Game launch||
02 Feb 2010
6 Sep 2016
|PvP, new fleet actions, more customization options|
24 Mar 2010
|Level cap increase (40-50), Tier 5 ships, new content (Undine Advance, Klingon Sector, Diplomacy missions)|
27 Jul 2010
|The Foundry (Beta), Sector Space graphics revamp|
09 Dec 2010
|Ground combat revamp, UI update, revamp of First City|
07 Jul 2011
Call to Arms
|Defera Adventure Zone, Duty Officer system, skill revamp and STF overhaul|
01 Dec 2011
|Fleet Advancement System (including fleet ships and missions), Nukara Adventure Zone|
12 Jul 2012
|New Romulus Adventure Zone, Reputation System (Task Force Omega, New Romulus), and Tau Dewa Sector Block|
13 Nov 2012
|Legacy of Romulus||Playable Romulan faction (with its own ships, missions and hubs), Klingon missions for levels 1-20, Nimbus Adventure Zone, UI revamp, New equipment slot: Warp Core, Nukara Strikeforce reputation|
21 May 2013
|New enemy (the Voth) and Dyson Joint Command reputation faction, Dyson Sphere Space Adventure Zone & Ground Battlezone, Starfleet tutorial revamp|
12 Nov 2013
|Season 8.5||4th Anniversary with new Feature Mission, Klingon War revamp, Quick Equip, Loadouts, starship switching mechanics|
30 Jan 2014
A New Accord
|New Feature Mission advancing timeline to 2410, Space Battlezone, Borg Advance revamp, revamp of Reputation System, 8472 Counter-Command reputation faction, Traits & Kits|
22 Apr 2014
|Season 9.5||Crafting revamp|
21 Jul 2014
|Delta Rising||Level cap increase (50-60), Tier 6 ships, Mk XIII-XIV gear (Gear Upgrade System), addition of Delta Quadrant, Captain Specialization system, Delta Alliance reputation faction and Kobali adventure zone|
14 Oct 2014
|Mid-season update||Command Specialization, Bridge Officer training revamp, Secondary Deflectors, Romulan Mystery arc revamp, Foundry Top 3|
29 Jan 2015
The Iconian War
|New enemy (the Heralds), Iconian Resistance reputation faction, expanded Pilot specialization and complete overhaul of Sector Space into Alpha, Beta, and Delta Quadrants|
21 Apr 2015
|Season 10.5||Fleet Research Lab, Fleet Armada System|
16 Jul 2015
|Beginning of new major story arc, Admiralty System, Cardassian Struggle revamp, Badlands Battlezone, Terran Task Force reputation faction|
27 Oct 2015
|Season 11.5||Skill system revamp, Visual Slots, Romulan Republic Admiralty campaign, Strategist Specialization|
12 Apr 2016
|Agents Of Yesterday||New TOS Starfleet playable faction, Yesterday's War arc, Temporal Operative Specialization, Temporal Defense Initiative reputation faction||
6 Jul 2016
14 Feb 2017
|Agents Of Yesterday: Artifacts||Fleet Station K-13, Kit revamp, graphics and lighting update, beginning of new major story arc|
25 Oct 2016
|New enemy (the Tzenkethi), Tzenkethi Battlezone, R&D: Kits and Modules School, Lukari Restoration Initiative reputation||
26 Jan 2017
18 Apr 2017
|Competitive Wargames reputation, Space Skill rebalance, Player Potential System||
25 Apr 2017
6 Jun 2017
|Season 13.5||Endeavor System, Ferengi Alliance Admiralty campaign||
18 Jul 2017
7 Sep 2017
|New Fleet Colony World five-tier holding and defense queues, “Red Alert: Tzenkethi”, Miracle Worker Specialization||
3 Oct 2017
14 Nov 2017
|Season 14.5||Constable Specialization||
3 Apr 2018
22 May 2018
|Victory is Life||New Dominion playable faction, level cap increase (65), Mk XV gear, playable Cardassians, Gamma Quadrant arc and locations, including Gamma Quadrant Battlezone, Gamma Task Force reputation faction, Deep Space 9 revamp||
5 Jun 2018
25 July 2018
Age of Discovery
|New Star Trek: Discovery-themed Starting Experience, Task Force Operations (formerly Queues) Revamp, Mission Journal Streamlining, Tier Six Reputations||
9 Oct 2018
13 Nov 2018
Mirror of Discovery
|Personal Endeavors, New story arc, 9 Year Anniversary Event||
23 Jan 2019
5 Mar 2019
Rise of Discovery
|All Tier 6 starships converted to level-scaling, Discovery Legends reputation faction||
14 May 2019
25 Jun 2019
|New Patrols debuting with new Patrol UI, Mycelial Crisis event||
10 Sep 2019