From Star Trek Online Wiki
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Captain Kuumaarke: Commanding Officer
- Becaal: Chief Science Officer
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Of Signs and Portents”: Captain Kuumaarke takes command of the L.S.S. Reskava and joins the player and General Rodek in investigating the testing of protomatter weapons by the Tzenkethi.
- “Mirrors and Smoke”: The Reskava and the player discover New Kentar, home to the lost Kentari people. When the Tzenkethi devastate New Kentar's agricultural moon with a protomatter weapon, the Reskava is able to restore the Kentari's agricultural capabilities. Kentari Prime Minister Tuulemaan beams to the Reskava to offer her personal thanks.
- “Melting Pot”: The Reskava, with aid from the U.S.S. Challenger and the player, investigates anomalies in the Dranuur System. Later, the ship aids the player in repelling a Tzenkethi attack on the joint Lukari/Kentari colony being established there.
- “Scylla and Charybdis”: The ship joins the player in the defence of Bajor.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Of Hawks and Doves": Administrator Kuumaarke meets with Captains Tom Paris and Nog of Starfleet to discuss the Lukari ship-building program, which Starfleet is providing assistance with. The specifications provided by the Lukari Planetary Council are contradictory, with some emphasizing weaponry and durability, and others focusing on sensor and long-range capabilities. After some discussion of the merits of each approach, they agree to try to find a middle path between the two sets of specifications.
- "Conquests": Kuumaarke meets with Ambassador S'taass of the Klingon Empire aboard the Lukari space station Orbital. Frustrated, she explains the conflict and political interference surrounding her administration of the station, and the development of the Lukari starship. S'tass advises her to harness the conflicting interests in the project and turn them to her advantage, by placing the politically-appointed members of her staff into positions where she can control the outcome of their actions. He also informs her that he has brought her an older Gorn vessel to command.
- "Featured Episode: 'Mirrors and Smoke'": Aboard the Reskava, chief science officer Becaal informs Captain Kuumaarke that he has uncovered evidence that the Gon'cra Nebula is artificial, likely having been created within the past 300 years. They speculate that the navigational hazards posed by an artificial nebula would make it an ideal place to conceal something, as most traffic would avoid the area. Kuumaarke decides to inform the Lukari's allies, and investigate further.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The design of the Reskava was decided by the Star Trek Online community during the Lukari Community Ship Building promotion.
- The playable version of this ship is the Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel.
|Details||Lukari Concordium • Lukari • Lukari System|
|Starships||Lukari Solar Probe • Lukari N'Kaam Scout Ship • Lukari N'Kaam Scout Ship|
|NPCs||Hathaii Dano • Kal Dano • Kuumaarke • Lukari Ambassador • Uurshcaa|
|NPC starships||L.S.S. Concordium • L.S.S. Reskava|