We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
System description[edit | edit source]
Once the location of a prospering Krenim colony, the Kyana System appears to have been uninhabited for some time. Recovered Vaadwaur records indicate that ships sent to destroy the colony early in the war found only an extensive asteroid field and a single rogue moon.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Time in a Bottle”: After the Krenim Imperium has been reduced by the Vaadwaur Supremacy, Vaadwaur as well as Herald forces are patrolling the system, which is now home to a vast asteroid field. Unbeknownst to them, the Krenim use a moon in the system to hide Kyana Prime, their last colony, in a time pocket.
- “Broken Circle”: Together with the Iconian Resistance, the Krenim set up a research station in the Kyana system dedicated to constructing a temporal weapon against the Iconians. At a conference held on the station, the attendees agree to push for a frontal attack against the Andromeda Dyson Sphere in order to buy more time for the temporal weapon to be completed.
- “Butterfly”: After modelling several scenarios in the Kyana research station's holodeck, the recently finished temporal weapon, the K.I.S. Annorax, sets out to perform a temporal incursion.
- “Midnight”: The Resistance discuss plans for one final stand against the Iconians in the Sol System. It is also revealed that the Annorax will be used to create a temporal vortex to allow the player to go back in time in an attempt to eliminate the Iconians before they become a threat to the galaxy.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- In Tales of the War #12, the Kyana System is the base of operations for a team of Iconian Resistance and Krenim scientists who are working to build Annorax's timeship and weapon.
[edit | edit source]
- Kyana Prime at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Tales of the War #12 (July 7, 2015)