Kobali Engineering/Command Officer Candidate
The Kobali Engineering/Command Officer Candidate is a special bridge officer who can be obtained in the mission “Dust to Dust”. She is located at a random location inside the maze below the Kobali temple—players who find her before lowering the walls will be prompted to allow her to join their crew.
She has a one-of-a-kind ground trait, Honor The Fallen, which increases her damage output and health regeneration based on the number of fallen teammates.
By default she wears a gray Kobali uniform with red armor.
Traits[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Space[edit | edit source]
- Overwhelm Emitters I
- Emergency Power to Shields II
- Suppression Barrage I
- Reverse Shield Polarity III
Ground[edit | edit source]
- Chroniton Mine Barrier I
- Overwhelm Shields II
- Shield Generator Fabrication II
- Coordinate Bombing Strike III
Items[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An Engineering/Intelligence icon is mistakenly used for this candidate. She'll use the correct Engineering/Command icon when commissioned.
- When editing this officer in the tailor, many pieces of her outfit will change. They can be restored if the player obtained the Kobali Uniform while "Dust to Dust" was featured during the 5th Anniversary Event.
- This officer can only use uniforms available to Starfleet officers, regardless of the player's faction.
- Possible names for this Bridge Officer are as follows: