The Kobali Cruiser (also known as Kobali Battleship) is a cruiser used by the Kobali in 2410. One of their older starship classes, vessels of this type were first encountered by U.S.S. Voyager on its maiden voyage throughout the Delta Quadrant. Although it is believed that their technology is roughly equivalent to the Federation, their ships quickly fell prey to other more aggressive and stronger species, such as the Vaadwaur.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||134 218||206 696||737 060|
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Ocampan Freighter Patrol”: Kobali Cruisers help defend an Ocampan convoy led by Kela against alien scavengers.
- “Trakia System Patrol”: Kobali send a cruiser to assist the player during the inspection of a Hirogen subspace communication array.
- “Orendal System Patrol”: The Hierarchy uses a captured Kobali Cruiser to lure the player into trap.
- “Alliances”: A Kobali Battleship (which is actually a Kobali Cruiser), is present at the Alliance summit.
- “Dust to Dust”: When the player arrives to assist the K.D.C. Samsar in defending Kobali Prime against a Vaadwaur attack, several Kobali Cruisers have already been disabled by the initial enemy attack wave.
- “Takedown”: Kobali vessels assist in the battle of Vaadwaur Prime. After every wave, wounded and war prisoners are beamed aboard their ships.
- “Midnight”: The Sotunde is part of the Iconian Resistance's last stand in the Sol System.
[edit | edit source]
|Details||Kobali • Kobali Prime|
|Ground Forces||Umare • Anak • Taikun • Hanchon • General|
|Starships||Kobali Frigate • Kobali Cruiser • Samsar Cruiser|
|NPCs||Grazer • Jetanian • Jhet'leya • Keten • Lenest • Lims • M'hetya • Noscwedel • Q'Nel • Sadalore|
|NPC starships||K.D.C. Samsar • Manusi • Sotunde|