Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser
50,025 (Level 50)
58,000 (Level 60)
Overview[edit | edit source]
Direct from the 23rd century of an alternate timeline, this Constitution-class vessel leads the way into a new frontier. Starfleet puts their best on ships of this class, and their actions can be a source of inspiration to all. Big and durable, the Heavy Command Cruiser is prepared to seek strange new worlds.
Command ships are impressive vessels designed to inspire those around them. When the Command ship or its teammates activate a Bridge Officer ability, all Command Ships on the team will receive a small amount of the Inspiration resource. Command Bridge Officer abilities generate additional Inspiration. Once a Command ship's Inspiration meter is full, they can use one of three powerful abilities that can turn the tide of battle.
Admiralty Ship[edit | edit source]
|+20 ENG and TAC when Alone|
Starship Mastery[edit | edit source]
|I||Absorptive Hull Plating|| +25 Physical Damage Resistance Rating.|
+25 Kinetic Damage Resistance Rating.
|II||Rapid Repairs||Regenerates 1.25% of your maximum hull every 3 seconds in Space. Twice the amount is regenerated out of combat.|
|III||Enhanced Hull Plating|| +25 All Energy Damage Resistance Rating.|
+25 Radiation Damage Resistance Rating.
|IV||Armored Hull||+10% Hull Hitpoints.|
|V||Down But Not Out|| Max Subsystem Power Increases as Health Decreases.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Universal Consoles[edit | edit source]
Cruiser Commands[edit | edit source]
As a cruiser, this ship supports the following cruiser commands.
- Ability: Strategic Maneuvering
- Ability: Shield Frequency Modulation
- Ability: Weapon System Efficiency
- Ability: Attract Fire
Inspiration Abilities[edit source]
The Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser features special Inspiration Abilities. Every time one of the team members activates a bridge officer ability, player gains an Inspiration point. When the player's Inspiration meter is full, the following abilities become available:
Specialization Seating[edit | edit source]
The Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser features two bridge officer specialist seats:
Standard Configuration[edit | edit source]
Federation starships come with standard equipment and weapons of the lowest mark available at the ship's minimum rank. The items provided are appropriate to the type of vessel and its related playing style.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In addition to the default Constitution material, it may also use Federation Type 0 - 7, and a Dreadnought hull material if you own a Kelvin Timeline Intel Dreadnought Cruiser.
- This starship comes with its own unique Kelvin Timeline Constitution Bridge.
- With the changes to the Infinity Lock Box, this ship can be obtained from the Infinity Prize Pack - T6 Ship by choosing a from the available options. If it is unpacked on the Federation character, player will get a , which grants a character bound starship. Both requisition packs are available for trade on the exchange or between characters.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]