Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- This is for the NPC ship. You may be looking for the playable Keldon-class Cruiser.
The Keldon Class is a Cardassian-built battleship used by both the Cardassian Union and the True Way Alliance throughout the Cardassian Front. They have a similar design to the Galor Class, but are larger and slower.
The Keldon has the ability to generate two Galor Class holograms when its hull drops below 75%. Keeping the attack focused on the Keldon and destroying it will also destroy the Photonic Galors. The Photonic Fleet the vessel produces are easily negated by using the Reverse Shield Polarity ability as their armament only consists of phaser weapons. Using Evasive Maneuvers to move out of range momentarily will cause the holograms to disappear. The Keldon will not regenerate them when you move back into range.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Torpedo: High Yield III
- Torpedo: Spread II
- Beam Array: Overload III
- Tachyon Beam
- Photonic Fleet
- [Shields Battery]
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- Features heavily in the Cardassian Front.
- “Bigger Picture”: A Keldon Class ship is among several True Way vessels that attack Romulan Republic players in the Mempa System.
- “Smash and Grab”: Romulan Republic players engage a Keldon Class ship after attacking a True Way convoy in the Kinkuthanza System.
- “Skirmish”: Players disable and board the Axon in the Donatu System, and discover the crew becoming prey for Devidians.
- “Empire Defense Against Cardassian Aggression”: Keldon Class ships are among True Way forces encountered by KDF players in the ChoS Nebula.
- “Midnight”: The C.U.V. Damar takes part in the Iconian Resistance's last stand in the Sol System.
- Keldon Class ships are part of True Way forces engaged in Deep Space Encounters in the Alpha Quadrant.
Vessels of the Class[edit | edit source]
Images[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As of February 16, 2012, all Cardassian NPC ships had their Phaser Beam Arrays replaced with Spiral Wave Disruptors. This was likely done to make them match the playable Galor class cruiser. The Keldon, however, retains its Dual Phaser Beam Bank.
[edit | edit source]
|Details||Cardassian Union • Cardassian • Cardassia Prime|
|Ground Forces||Gil • Glinn • Gul • Interrogator • Legate • Assault Legate|
|Starships||Hideki Class • Galor Class • Keldon Class|
|NPCs||Antos • Elim Garak • Natima Lang • Surjan • Rugan Skyl|
|NPC starships||C.U.V. Damar • C.U.V. Tain|
True Way Alliance
|Details||True Way Alliance • Cardassian • Alpha Jem'Hadar • Vorta • Changeling • Devos System • New Link • Orias III|
|Ground Forces||Gil • Glinn • Jem'Hadar Soldier • Gul • Jem'Hadar Veteran • Interrogator • Jem'Hadar Elder • Legate • Assault Legate • Founder|
|Starships||Hideki Class • Jem'Hadar Attack Ship (Mob) • Galor Class • Jem'Hadar Heavy Escort • Keldon Class • Jem'Hadar Battleship • Jem'Hadar Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Haneri • Kardek • Laas • Lamat'Ukan • Madred • Makkan • Mutak • Neman|
|NPC starships||Axon • Grenivok • Kriger • Torhne|