History[edit | edit source]
- Standing 7 feet tall, Keero is relatively short for his species. He is more intelligent than his people typically are, and his brain has been likened to a "supercomputer."
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Graduation Day”: Cadet Keero is selected to be the medical officer on the training cruise.
- “Routine Maneuvers”: The player revives Keero following the Klingon attack on the Tutorial Starship.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Of Different Stars": At Deep Space 2 in 2409, Keero, now an Ensign, finds himself adjusting to his new life, 153 years in the "future." He meets Lieutenant Thox, a Klingon Starfleet officer. After an initial wary encounter, Keero bonds with Thox, who encourages Keero to choose his own path in life - rage and revenge, or empathy and understanding.
- "You Can't Go Home Again": Keero is part of a temporal cadet mission led by Daniels to prevent an incursion on 22nd century Andoria.