"Those who have nothing must learn to innovate or perish."
- Faction: Klingon Empire
- Character Bind on Pickup
- Exchangeable: Yes
- Species: Reman
- Gender: Male
- Rank: Lieutenant
- Department: Engineering
- Specialization: Maintenance EngineerOn use of battery, adds a damage buff for weapons batteries, a damage resistance buff for shield batteries, a perception and stealth buff for auxiliary batteries, and a Control Expertise buff for engine batteries. Special non-consumable batteries instead improve power levels for all subsystems by 5.
Weapons Battery: Increases damage by 10% for 20 sec
Shield Battery: Increases damage resistance by 10% for 20 sec
Red Matter Capacitor: Increases all power by 5 for 20 sec
Engine Battery: Increases Control Expertise by 10 for 20 sec
Auxiliary Battery: Increases Perception by 10 for 20 sec
- This duty officer is a one time Klingon reward from the Junior Officer Appreciation Week.
- This duty officer has an ultra-rare counterpart, Rabani.
- Federation counterpart reward from the event is Exocomp (event duty officer).
- If you accidentally dismiss, or exchange this Duty Officer or contribute it to a Fleet Project, you CANNOT re-claim it during the Junior Officer Appreciation Week event.