Kar'Fi Battle Carrier (Mob)
- You may be looking for the playable version of the Kar'Fi Battle Carrier.
The Kar'Fi Battle Carrier is a large battleship used by the Fek'Ihri Horde. The carrier is capable of launching S'Kul Fighters and Tortured Souls, and has a powerful arsenal of its own. In particular, the combination of Eject Warp Plasma and chroniton mines makes stealth attacks with a Bird-of-Prey very difficult, as this not only slows the player's vessel, but the player can easily strike a mine or be caught in warp plasma unexpectedly.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Fore[edit | edit source]
- [Antiproton Beam Array]
- [Antiproton Dual Heavy Cannons]
- [Chroniton Torpedo Launcher]
- [Tricobalt Torpedo Launcher]
Aft[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beam Array: Fire at Will III
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Evasive Maneuvers
- Eject Warp Plasma
- Launch S'Kul Fighters
- Launch Tortured Souls
Hull Strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Afterlife”: A Kar'Fi Battle Carrier enters the Boreth System to try to stop the player from joining Kahless and turning back the Fek'Ihri.
- “Fleet Alert” (KDF): Kar'Fi Battle Carriers are among the Fek'Ihri ships attacking a starbase.