Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The K'Norr Escort is an escort employed by the Fek'Ihri Horde. These vessels are fast and maneuverable, sport powerful weaponry, and have a vast array of abilities. This makes it a very formidable opponent.
The rear of the vessel is not as well armed as the front so gaining the ability to attack from behind and unleashing a torpedo yield or spread can neutralize this fast, yet relatively weak vessel.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Attack Pattern Beta II
- Attack Pattern Delta II
- Cannon: Rapid Fire III
- Cannon: Scatter Volley III
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Charged Particle Burst II
- Viral Matrix I
- Phase Shift
Hull Strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- K'Norr Escorts are among the Fek'Ihri ships attacking KDF starbases in:
- “No Win Scenario”: In Combat Simulation 347, K'Norr Escorts are among the Fek'Ihri ships attacking the Civilian Transport.
- “Afterlife”: A K'Norr Escort attacks the player in the Boreth System to prevent them from reaching the Shrine of Kahless.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Firing while phase shifted.