Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “End of Watch”: Jurlek relieves the player from night watch duty and sends him to the crew quarters.
- “Intruder Alert”: The player and First Officer Doran discover that Jurlek had conspired with Starfleet to aid them in getting onboard the player's ship in order to liberate Franklin Drake. Doran challenges Jurlek, but is defeated.
- “Challenge for Command”: The player confronts Jurlek for his dishonorable actions and successfully challenges him for command of the ship.
- “Afterlife”: The player encounters Jurlek onboard the Barge of the Dead and convinces him to help the player storm the gates of Gre'thor. He later helps to open the Gates of Gre’thor allowing the player to enter.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Jurlek's model was revamped with Season Twenty: House Divided as part of the Year of Klingon updates.
- With the revamp of the Fek'Ihri Return arc in Season Twenty-two: House Reborn, Jurlek replaced Doran’s role of opening the gates in ‘Afterlife’ (as Doran is entered into Sto-vo-kor instead).
Klingon Defense Force
|Details||Klingon Defense Force • Klingon Empire • Klingon • Gorn • Orion • Nausicaan • Lethean • Ferasan • Great House • Qo'noS • Klingon Academy • Rura Penthe • Boreth • Ganalda Station|
|Ground Forces||War Targ • Bekk • Warrior • Officer • Munitions Officer • Targ Handler • Swordmaster • Dahar Master|
|Starships||To'Duj Fighter • Bird-of-Prey (Prime Timeline) • Bird-of-Prey (Kelvin Timeline) • Raptor Escort • Klingon Battle Cruiser • Negh'Var Warship • Vo'Quv Dreadnought • Bortasqu' Dreadnought Battlecruiser|
|NPCs||B'vat • Galera • J'mpok • Ja'rod • Jurlek • K'Gan • K'men • K'Valk • Kagran • Kahless • Koren • Martok • Nin'Yan • Rodek • Alexander Rozhenko • Sirella • Temek • Torg • Worf|
|NPC starships||I.K.S. Batlh • I.K.S. Bortasqu' • I.K.S. Chot • I.K.S. Kal'Ruq • I.K.S. Kang • I.K.S. Kor • I.K.S. Kri’stak • I.K.S. Lukara • I.K.V. Quv • I.K.S. Seg'pa • I.K.S. Rotarran • I.K.S. Targ • I.K.S. Worvig|