As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Jupiter Class Dreadnought
The Jupiter-class Dreadnought is a large Federation dreadnought design in service in 2409. Though older than the Galaxy-X and Odyssey-class dreadnoughts, the Jupiter is still a formidable warship that requires multiple vessels working together to defeat.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beams: Fire at Will III
- Emergency Power to Shields III
- Gravity Well II
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Torpedo: Spread II
- Tractor Beam
Vessels of the Class[edit | edit source]
U.S.S. Jupiter (default)
Hull Strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
Named[edit | edit source]
- “Fleet Alert” (KDF): The U.S.S. Advance, U.S.S. Eridani, U.S.S. Marlowe, U.S.S. Uhlmann, and U.S.S. Raleigh lead separate raids on Klingon starbases. Defeating all five earns you the "Federation Siege Breaker" accolade.
Unnamed[edit | edit source]
- “Starbase Fleet Defense” (KDF): Numerous dreadnoughts besiege a Klingon starbase.
- A Jupiter Class Dreadnought can be seen patrolling near the Allied zone border in the Contested zone of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Jupiter was the first dreadnought-level Federation ship introduced into the game. Despite this, it was the last of the Federation dreadnought-level starship designs to be made playable in the form of the Jupiter Class Carrier, although the vessel had been redesigned.
- The Jupiter Class Dreadnought has been largely replaced by the Odyssey and Galaxy class vessels, but can still be seen in a few instances.