We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Jupiter Class Dreadnought
The Jupiter-class Dreadnought is a large Federation dreadnought design in service in 2409. Though older than the Galaxy-X and Odyssey-class dreadnoughts, the Jupiter is still a formidable warship that requires multiple vessels working together to defeat.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beams: Fire at Will III
- Emergency Power to Shields III
- Gravity Well II
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Torpedo: Spread II
- Tractor Beam
Vessels of the Class[edit | edit source]
U.S.S. Jupiter (default)
Hull Strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
Named[edit | edit source]
- “Fleet Alert” (KDF): The U.S.S. Advance, U.S.S. Eridani, U.S.S. Marlowe, U.S.S. Uhlmann, and U.S.S. Raleigh lead separate raids on Klingon starbases. Defeating all five earns you the "Federation Siege Breaker" accolade.
Unnamed[edit | edit source]
- “Starbase Fleet Defense” (KDF): Numerous dreadnoughts besiege a Klingon starbase.
- A Jupiter Class Dreadnought can be seen patrolling near the Allied zone border in the Contested zone of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Jupiter was the first dreadnought-level Federation ship introduced into the game. Despite this, it was the last of the Federation dreadnought-level starship designs to be made playable in the form of the Jupiter Class Carrier, although the vessel had been redesigned.
- The Jupiter Class Dreadnought has been largely replaced by the Odyssey and Galaxy class vessels, but can still be seen in a few instances.