Captain Yim is an avid follower of races and other competitive sports, including Parrises Squares, hoverball and Springball. In addition, Yim enjoys skimming the Badlands and trying to beat Geordi La Forge's record for the Jovian Run.
During the Dominion War, Yim cut his teeth while serving under the command of Admiral William Ross aboard the U.S.S. Bellerophon. When the Khitomer Accords broke down in 2399, Yim was stationed on the U.S.S. Obsidian. At that time, Captain Sewell organized shuttle races and a velocity tournament to keep morale up.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Communication Breakdown”: The Khitomer, along with the U.S.S. Renown, is investigating a number of spatial anomalies in the Pollux System. During a subsequent ambush by the Borg, the Khitomer is disabled with its EMH being the only one able to respond to the Renown.
- “Assimilation of the Innocent”: The Khitomer is part of the task force sent to engage a Borg Cube in the Vega System.
Missions given[edit | edit source]
- “Tour the Galaxy”: Cpt. Yim challenges players to a race through the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A non-interactable version of Cpt. Yim occasionally spawns in Earth Spacedock's Club 47, where he stands in the Lounge looking down to Earth.
- Jay Yim's old character model as it appeared prior to Season 9 is often used for generic Starfleet Captain-level mobs.