Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Routine Maneuvers”: J'Ula's forces coerce Cyrano Jones into sending a false distress signal, allowing them to ambush the Tutorial Starship. She kidnaps Captain Anton Schaefer from the bridge, and kills him when he refuses to comply with her orders.
- “Trial by Fire”: The Lukara is driven off by the player and the U.S.S. Sebrova.
- “Secrets”: J'Ula leads an attack on the U.S.S. Glenn. She is able to escape with classified data regarding the spore drive from the vessel's engineering lab.
- “The Plausibility of the Possible”: J'Ula breaks Aakar out of Facility 2047.
- “Impossibility of Reason”: J'Ula's forces attempt to capture Captain Lorca and hunt his team on Priors 5D.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Fighting in a Burning House": Aboard the Lukara, J'Ula reflects on the death of her brother, T'Kuvma. She vows to use her position within the House Mo'Kai to gather the information needed to win the war against the Federation, and ensure that the other Great Houses are indebted to her and her House.
- "The Ascendant": J'Ula searches for remaining, hidden members of her house on Nimbus III.