Isomorphic Injections are awarded by completing the Dyson Sphere Undine Space Battlezone and defeating Planet Killers. They are used for high End Reputation Gear.
Item information[edit | edit source]
Isomorphic Injections are used by Undine infiltraitors to maintain a humanoid form. The injections maintain the genetic alterations that allow these agents to masquerade as Alpha or Beta Quadrant species
Earned by completing the Dyson Sphere Space Battlezone and defeating Planet Killers. Used as input for optaining MK XII set gear from the Dyson Joint Command reputation projects.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Isomorphic Injections are earned by:
- Completing “Viscous Cycle” (Advanced or Elite)
- Completing “Undine Assault” (Advanced)
- Completing “Undine Infiltration” (Advanced or Elite)
- Completing the Dyson Sphere Space Battlezone and defeating Planet Killers
- Earning a high bonus score in the bonus stage of the Dyson Sphere Space Battlezone.
- Small chance of a drop from an [Undine Equipment Requisition] crate.
- Completing a Reputation Upgrade Project to convert 100 Undine Marks into 1 Isomorphic Injection (once per day).
Usage[edit | edit source]
The following 8472 Counter-Command requisition projects require Isomorphic Injections as part of their requirements:
Additional costs for each item are:
- 40,000, 500 and 9,000 for the ground set
- 40,000, 750 and 32,500 for the space set
- 30,000, 500 and 15,000 for the space weapon set