We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Ability: Incite Chaos
Overview[edit | edit source]
Incite Chaos confuses a target for a short time. The Confusion also has a high chance to spread to the target of the initial target. After the confuse effect has ended, it also makes the target immune to Confusion for a brief moment.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Intelligence
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Override your target's neurological inputs so they are unable to differentiate friend from foe. The energy waves to induce this state are known to sometimes piggyback on energy weapons, allowing the effect to spread to other targets that a Confused enemy fires at. Friends of the ability's user are immune to the effects. Has no effect on non-living opponents.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Bridge Officer, Captain
- Target: Enemy
- Ability Type: Chain Confuse
- Activation: 2.5 sec
- Range: 30.5m
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Bridge Officer Trainer (Rank I, Rank II)
- Captain Training (Rank III)
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||45 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||45 sec||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||45 sec||
|Rank IV: Player Only||45 sec||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- The confusion even spreads to allies if the target of the initial target is an ally.
- The Ability has no effect on non-living targets.