Imperial Personnel Officer
Details[edit | edit source]
The Imperial Personnel Officer can arrange periodic personnel transfers of junior officers to supplement your ship's crew complement. He can also accept the permanent reassignment of sets of duty officers in exchange for a single higher quality duty officer, or exchange a single duty officer for a set of lower quality duty officers.
Assignments Given[edit | edit source]
- Submit Request for Personnel
- “General Recruitment”
- “Tactical Call for Heroes”
- “Engineering Call for Heroes”
- “Science Call for Heroes”
- “Civilian Draft Authorization”
- Awards two Common Duty Officers of the relevant department.
- Cost: None
- Time to Completion: 2 days
- Cooldown (from start of assignment): 96 hrs
- Reassign Underperforming Officers:
- Exchange Officers:
- “Uncommon Duty Officer Exchange”
- “Rare Duty Officer Exchange”
- “Very Rare Duty Officer Exchange”
- Swap one Duty Officer of higher rarity for 3 random Duty Officers of the next lower rarity. E.g.: exchange one Uncommon (green) Duty Officer for three Common (white) Duty Officers.
- Cost: One Uncommon / Rare / Very Rare Duty Officer
- Time to Completion: 3 secs
- Cooldown (from start of assignment): None
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- A Recruitment Guide - a sticky guide on the Star Trek Online forum site.