Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Routine Maneuvers”: In 2256, the Lukara is damaged when the cadets aboard the Tutorial Starship fire at the cloaked ship, tracking the signal of Captain Anton Schaefer, who had been captured and killed by J'Ula.
- “Trial by Fire”: The Lukara is repelled by the combined forces of the Tutorial Starship and the U.S.S. Sebrova.
- “The Plausibility of the Possible”: The Lukara flees with Aakar from Facility 2047.
- “Secrets”: J'Ula commands the Lukara during an attack on the U.S.S. Glenn. J'Ula escapes the Glenn with classified data, but Justin Straal is able to track a shuttle she stole and transmit a self-destruct code, damaging the vessel while cloaked. However, the Lukara is able to escape the system.
- “Downfall”: J'Ula commands the Lukara during the Klingon attack on Starbase 1. An attempt to use reverse-engineered spore drive technology sends both the Lukara and her escorts, as well as the DSC player's ship, forward in time to 2409.
- “Beneath the Skin”: In 2410, J'Ula attempts to use the newly-refined mycelial superweapon of the Lukara on Andoria, but can only destroy some patrol ships and open a rift to the mycelial network in orbit above the planet before she is confronted by the player and forced to flee.
- “Ruins of Doom (Imaga System Patrol)”: The Lukara ambushes the player while they're culling Hargh'peng-mutated P. stellaviatori spores that have been growing on the Planet Killer's debris in the Imaga System. She is driven away with the help of the I.K.S. Bortasqu'.
- “Clash Above Ceron (Ceron System Patrol)”: During the 2411 Klingon Civil War, the Lukara attacks the player while they assist stranded Klingon ships loyal to J'mpok, but she escapes once again.
- “The Centre Cannot Hold”: The Lukara attacks the player in the Ceron System and the Qu'Vat System while they assist Klingon vessels and civilians loyal to J'mpok, but she is driven away by them and their allies.
- “The Khitomer Discord”: After J'mpok accuses the player of committing the mycelial attack on Khitomer, the Lukara, alongside the Kor, the Rotarran and the Enterprise or the Bortasqu' depending on the player's faction, assist in disabling the opposing flagships and defeating J'mpok's forces.
- “Partisans”: In orbit of the Gorath System, the player, accompanied by the Rotarran, the Kor, and the Coldstar, first assist the Lukara in defeating KDF forces before they beam down to the arena. Once they have finished their data heist, the Lukara, assisted by the Coldstar's infiltration specialist Wilkins, works on transmitting the evidence while her allies fight J'mpok's forces in her defense.
Klingon Defense Force
|Details||Klingon Defense Force • Klingon Empire • Klingon • Gorn • Orion • Nausicaan • Lethean • Ferasan • Great House • Qo'noS • Klingon Academy • Rura Penthe • Boreth • Ganalda Station|
|Ground Forces||War Targ • Bekk • Warrior • Officer • Munitions Officer • Targ Handler • Swordmaster • Dahar Master|
|Starships||To'Duj Fighter • Bird-of-Prey (Prime Timeline) • Bird-of-Prey (Kelvin Timeline) • Raptor Escort • Klingon Battle Cruiser • Negh'Var Warship • Vo'Quv Dreadnought • Bortasqu' Dreadnought Battlecruiser|
|NPCs||B'vat • Galera • J'mpok • Ja'rod • Jurlek • K'Gan • K'men • K'Valk • Kagran • Kahless • Koren • Martok • Nin'Yan • Rodek • Alexander Rozhenko • Sirella • Temek • Torg • Worf|
|NPC starships||I.K.S. Batlh • I.K.S. Bortasqu' • I.K.S. Chot • I.K.S. Kal'Ruq • I.K.S. Kang • I.K.S. Kor • I.K.S. Kri’stak • I.K.S. Lukara • I.K.V. Quv • I.K.S. Seg'pa • I.K.S. Rotarran • I.K.S. Targ • I.K.S. Worvig|