- This page is for the Hur'q starship. For other uses, see Swarmer (disambiguation).
The Chidyat Swarmer (also called a Hur'q Swarmer) is a small, fast moving ship used by the Hur'q. They pursue ships in groups at high speeds to attack from behind.
The Chidyat Collector is a variant of the Swarmers that appears in queues where the player must destroy asteroids and use the fragments to defeat a Hur'q mothership. They fly up to the asteroid fragments and tractor them, which destroys the fragments, prioritizing this over anything else.
Armament[edit | edit source]
- Short Range Salvage Laser (Phaser damage)
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Scylla and Charybdis”: Swarmers attack alliance forces in orbit of Bajor after they are awoken on numerous Alpha Quadrant worlds.
- “Turn the Tide”
- “Storm Clouds Gather”
- “The Search”
- “Doomed to Repeat”
- “Quark's Lucky Seven”
- “Planetary Assault”
- “Sinister Gathering”: Swarmers and Collectors
- “Break the Circle”: Swarmers launch from the Hur'q Swarms guarding the Nekcrid Capital Ship or Vedcrid Hive Capital Ship, as well as from the capital ship itself.
- “Final Hur'q Assault on Empersa” (Swarmers and Collectors)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite being Frigate-sized, these enemies are usually launched from a larger ships, and rarely spawn independently. As a result, in the combat log, damage by them will be listed as coming from the launching ship, eg. "Hur'q Swarm deals 642 (1333) Phaser Damage(Critical) to you with Short Range Salvage Laser."
See also[edit | edit source]
|Details||Hur'q • Havas-Kul • Germanium • Ketracel White • Masan Research Reports|
|Ground Forces||Attendant • Glowing Attendant • Vakyat Aggressor • Mekcrid Guardian • Vekcrid Overseer|
|Starships||Chidyat Swarmer • Chidyat Collector • Vridyat Ravager • Nekcrid Assembly • Nekcrid Capital Ship • Hur'q Swarm • Vedcrid Hive|