Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Hunter Initiates are young Hirogen trainees being educated in the Hirogen art of the Hunt. Hunter Initiates are armed with Tetryon Full Auto Rifles and split-bladed knives. They are tactically roughly equivalent to Gorn Rangers and Nausicaan Soldiers, but can act differently by being in the proximity of higher ranking Hirogen.
Armament[edit | edit source]
- [Tetryon Full Auto Rifle]
- Knife: Hunter Initiates are capable of using rifle butts to clobber foes but sometimes pull out their knives to deal extra Physical damage.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions Formerly Involved[edit | edit source]
- “Hunting the Hunters”: Hunter Initiates are frequent on Mylasa IV where several Federation diplomats are held hostage by Alpha Tanjan
- “Ghost Ship”: They are also part of boarding party ambushing a Starfleet away team on U.S.S. Warwick in the Great Bloom.
- “Trapped”: Aboard the Hunter Escort Initiates engage captured Klingon Warriors until being dealt with by Starfleet forces.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Details||Hirogen • Delta Quadrant|
|Ground Forces||Hunter Initiate • Hunter • Tracker • Beta • Stalker • Alpha|
|Starships||Seeker Frigate • Hunter Escort • Apex Battleship • Huntmaster Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Kinn • Koruj • Tarkan|