As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
You may be looking for Hunter species from the Gamma Quadrant.
A Hunter is a Hirogen courser with more experience and standing than a Hunter Initiate. They are cunning trappers that can lay down stasis mines to snare unwary targets. Hunters are Lieutenant-level mobs for Hirogen forces and can spawn in place of a Hirogen Tracker.
Armament[edit | edit source]
- [Tetryon Full Auto Rifle]
- Knife: Hunters are capable of using rifle butts to clobber foes but sometimes pull out their knives to deal extra Physical damage.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Push Back Resistance
- Root and Slow Resistance
- Stun Resist
- Stasis Mine: Hunters can lay a field of stasis mines which deal Tetryon damage and hold targets that wander into their range.
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “New Romulus: Mountain Base”: Hunters are among the Hirogen helping provide security for a Tal Shiar base on New Romulus.
- “Colony Invasion”: Hunters are among a Hirogen force invading a colony the player is tasked with defending.
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
Hunters previously appear in episodes of the Romulan Front:
- “Hunting the Hunters”: Hunters are frequent on Mylasa IV where several Federation diplomats are held hostage by Alpha Tanjan
- “Ghost Ship”: They are also part of boarding party ambushing a Starfleet away team on U.S.S. Warwick in the Great Bloom.
- “Trapped”: Aboard the Hunter Escort Hunters engage captured Klingon Warriors until being dealt with by Starfleet forces.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Details||Hirogen • Delta Quadrant|
|Ground Forces||Hunter Initiate • Hunter • Tracker • Beta • Stalker • Alpha|
|Starships||Seeker Frigate • Hunter Escort • Apex Battleship • Huntmaster Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Kinn • Koruj • Tarkan|