Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
You may be looking for Hunter species from the Gamma Quadrant.
A Hunter is a Hirogen courser with more experience and standing than a Hunter Initiate. They are cunning trappers that can lay down stasis mines to snare unwary targets. Hunters are Lieutenant-level mobs for Hirogen forces and can spawn in place of a Hirogen Tracker.
Armament[edit | edit source]
- [Tetryon Full Auto Rifle]
- Knife: Hunters are capable of using rifle butts to clobber foes but sometimes pull out their knives to deal extra Physical damage.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Push Back Resistance
- Root and Slow Resistance
- Stun Resist
- Stasis Mine: Hunters can lay a field of stasis mines which deal Tetryon damage and hold targets that wander into their range.
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “New Romulus: Mountain Base”: Hunters are among the Hirogen helping provide security for a Tal Shiar base on New Romulus.
- “Colony Invasion”: Hunters are among a Hirogen force invading a colony the player is tasked with defending.
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
Hunters previously appear in episodes of the Romulan Front:
- “Hunting the Hunters”: Hunters are frequent on Mylasa IV where several Federation diplomats are held hostage by Alpha Tanjan
- “Ghost Ship”: They are also part of boarding party ambushing a Starfleet away team on U.S.S. Warwick in the Great Bloom.
- “Trapped”: Aboard the Hunter Escort Hunters engage captured Klingon Warriors until being dealt with by Starfleet forces.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Details||Hirogen • Delta Quadrant|
|Ground Forces||Hunter Initiate • Hunter • Tracker • Beta • Stalker • Alpha|
|Starships||Seeker Frigate • Hunter Escort • Apex Battleship • Huntmaster Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Kinn • Koruj • Tarkan|