History[edit | edit source]
A holographic version of Leeta was developed by Quark Enterprises in the 25th Century. Leeta was approached by her brother-in-law Quark to pose for the hologram, after he ran into some financial troubles. Subsequently, Dabo tables all over the Alpha and Beta Quadrant have been outfitted with a holographic representation of Leeta, to instruct potential customers and motivate them to play.
Versions of this Hologram can be found on Deep Space 9, Drozana Station, Risa, and Nimbus III. They can also be found on the unique bridges of the Ferengi D'Kora Marauder and Ferengi Nandi Warship. Additionally, a photonic duty officer has been released by Quark Enterprises to serve on customers' starships.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Spin the Wheel”: After Ze'mara instructs the player to play Dabo at Drozana Station in order to preserve her cover as an intelligence informant, Holo-Leeta falsely claims the player won a Dabo as a pretext for passing a message from Ze'mara. She tells the player to check out the lower levels of the station, and provides an access code for the security doors.
- “Storm Clouds Gather”: The real Leeta arrives on DS9 and talks disparagingly of her holographic duplicate in the background.
- “Quark's Lucky Seven”: The real Leeta asks that Quark turns off the "Holo Me" as it creeps her out.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like the real Leeta, Holo Leeta is voiced by actress Chase Masterson, the second Star Trek alumni to reprise her role in Star Trek Online.
- Aside from the EMH Mk I, the duty officer version of Leeta is the only Duty officer in-game who is based on the likeness of a Star Trek actor. She is given to fans of Star Trek Online who attend conventions, and has even been gifted to actress Chase Masterson herself.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Holo-Leeta Duty Officer