Holo Emitter - Undine Vila Heavy Bioship
Holo Emitter - Undine Vila Heavy Bioship is a Starship device that will change the outward appearance of your starship.
This Ferengi-manufactured device will mask your ship's appearance with a holographic overlay - for a limited amount of time, of course.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- Description: Masks ship with a hologram as an Undine Vila Heavy Bioship for a total usage of 1 hour.
- Target: Self
- # Charges: 1
- Effect duration: 1 hour
Availability[edit | edit source]
Vendors[edit | edit source]
- Woadroh "Woadie" Bhoith (Deep Space 9) - 40,000
- Greelan (Drozana Station) - 40,000
- GPL Conversion Unit (Q's Winter Wonderland) - 40,000
Exchange[edit | edit source]
This item is not bound and can be traded, mailed, sold or purchased from the Exchange.
- At the Exchange, [Holo Emitter - Undine Vila Heavy Bioship] can be found in "All" tab if you type on search the keyword "holo emitter" and use the "Uncommon" rarity option.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Holo Emitter works both in Sector Space and in planetary systems.
Holo Emitter - Undine Vila Heavy Bioship can be used for 60 minutes.
This item can be activated or deactivated by selecting "Use" or double-click on the item from your inventory items.
Cannot be equipped as ship device and the timer is not displayed on the UI.
If deactivated, the 60 minute counter pauses, and resumes when the device is reactivated.
If the player beams down on the ground, the counter pauses and when beaming up back to space the ship will have the default appearance.
After 60 minutes of use is accumulated, the device vanishes from inventory.
This item can be used by all factions. Ship Holo Emitters change only the appearance of a ship and do not affect the abilities, powers or effectiveness of the ship.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Initially, ship holo emitters effect duration was 15 minutes but later this timer have been expanded to 1 hour.
- There was an issue with ship holo emmiters when the counter appears to completely reset if the player change/leave zones with the hologram deactivated.Later this issue has been fixed and ship holo emitters may not be used perpetually in this manner anymore.