Hodch is the Gorn term for the commanding officer of a ship or unit of the Gorn Hegemony. Hodches are physically imposing beings that tower over every other species in the Alpha Quadrant. The tactics and movesets of Hodches are the same as the lower-ranked Ra'wiqs.
Armament[edit | edit source]
- Claw: Hodches do not rely on directed energy weapons; they instead prefer to use their sharp claws and teeth to subdue enemies. Moreover, their strong-muscled bodies are protected only by their resilient, scaly skin.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Hold Resist
- Push Back Resistance
- Strong Hold Resist
- Hurl Boulder: In lieu of ranged weapons, Hodches will throw a piece of scenery at a target to deal heavy Physical damage.
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- In the First City, some of the Gorn Qo'noS Civilians are Hodches.
- “Researcher Rescue”: On the ground map of Kassae IV the Hodch in the central, shielded hut is the ground boss of the mission.
- “Bringing Down the House”: Among the spectators at the annual Bat'leth Tournament on Forcas III are several Hodches.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Details||Gorn Hegemony • Gorn • Gornar|
|Ground Forces||Saur • Trooper • Ranger • Heavy Ranger • Handler • Mortar • Ra'wiq • Hodch|
|Starships||Naga Fighter • Vishap Frigate • Tuatara Cruiser • Phalanx Science Vessel (Mob) • Draguas Support Vessel (Mob) • Zilant Battleship • Varanus Fleet Support Vessel (Mob) • Balaur Dreadnought • Makar Frigate • Ddraig Cruiser • Kulshedra Battleship|
|NPCs||K'staa • S'taass|
|NPC starships||I.K.S. Skaut • S'terras • I.K.S. Strazss • Hekallss • Menakk • I.K.S. Vrah • Yanss • Ythannak • I.K.S. Zadak|